YOU FOUND AN OLD REGISTRATION PAGE! Click the 'Events' tab to see the upcoming events.
This Veteran's Day, turn your Saturday morning workout into one that supports our local military heroes! Cleveland Brewery Runs will be hosting a unique, outdoor run/circuit training type event at Masthead Brewing Co. to benefit Cleveland's chapter of Team RWB (Red, White & Blue.) Team RWB's mission is to enrich the lives of America’s veterans by connecting them to their community through physical and social activity. Post workout, a portion of every pint's sale (and food) will be donated back to our Team RWB Cleveland/Akron chapter. This event is a joint collaboration between HealthSource of Avon & the Runiversity to support Team RWB with generous support from Masthead Brewery and CTown Strength and conditioning.
Event Location: http://mastheadbrewingco.com/
Masthead Brewery, 1261 Superior Ave, Cleveland, OH 44114
** Join us after for some AWESOME BEER & FOOD! Seriously, it's fantastic.
Cost - all proceeds go to Pints for Patriots:
- Event - $10/person
- Event & Shirt - $20/person
How it works:
- Teams of 4 will be given a 6 envelopes representing different branches of the military
- Envelopes will contain clues to monuments and other armed forces related areas around Cleveland and a physical exercise
- Teams must first visit the location to get credit and may take a team photo for bonus points
- Teams will then return to Masthead Brewing's parking lot and have 2 minutes to cumulatively do as many repetitions of the physical exercise as possible.
- The team with the most points wins!
- Time limit: 75 minutes
Workout equipment provided by: http://www.trainctown.com/
- Running = 5 point for each tenth (.1) of a mile ran
- Sandbag Shoulder Press = 1 point per rep
- Sled Push = 5 points per length pushed
- Burpees = 2 points per rep
- Farmer Carry = 5 points per length
- Weighted Squat = 2 points per rep
- Slam Ball = 1 point per slam
Example of Clues:
- Your team elects to complete the Air Force envelope first.
- As a team, you find the location and take a team photo and then return back to the back parking lot of Masthead. Team photo is 20 bonus points.
- Your team has 2 minutes to complete as many lengths as possible on the sled push.
- Your team completes 15 lengths. 15 lengths at 5 points per length = 75 points plus you ran 1.4 miles = 70 points. This gives your team 165 points (20 + 75 + 70 = 165).
Cleveland Brewery Runs is a free, monthly brewery run hosted by HealthSource of Avon & The Runiversity.
Facebook Event Link : https://www.facebook.com/events/489094034792968/