We are back and in-person! You have one and a half hours to complete as many items on the scavenger hunt list as possible. Different tasks will award different points and the team that earns the most points will win! Prizes will be awarded to winners. Explore 4-4-1-0-7, track down clues, score points, run a few miles, and have a blast all along the way. Funds raised will benefit the Lakewood High School Girl’s Track, Boy’s &Girl’s Cross Country Team, and Middle School Program.
How it Works
– Create a team of 4 to 6 members & pick a snazzy team name. Costumes are optional.
– All members must be registered
– Meet at 5:00 PM at our secret Hunt starting location (emailed to you)
– Rules briefing will begin at 5:15 PM and the Hunt will begin at 5:30 PM.
– Complete as many items as possible by 7:00 PM*
– *Come back early for a point bonus but for every minute you stay out there, you will lose points
– All items must be captured via a photo or video from a smart phone. Make sure you charge your phones!
Starting location will be within Lakewood city limits. An email will go out a prior to the start date with a few clue hints, and starting address
– 4-4-RUN-0-7 event shirt
– Bib that will be good for deals from local businesses
– An awesome evening exploring Lakewood
Don’t have a team?
Sign up with a team less than 4 and be a part of the Small Team Category or email us and we will pair you up with other solo participants
Can’t make it or want to do it by yourself? Select the virtual option and complete the hunt any time from September 13 through September 31. Email your score card to Info@TheRuniversity.com to be added to the results page.