TEMPORARILY POSTPONED. Please standby while we update.
What is ParkHunt?
ParkHunt is a safe and fun scavenger hunt at your local parks to keep your child active and engaged!
Do you have a park nearby that you would like added? Give us a call or email! We will make one for it.
For safety purposes, please keep a respectful distance as other families may be on the Hunt at the same time.
How to find the current ParkHunts:
Visit our page: https://theruniversity.com/parkhunt/
How to ParkHunt:
- Each park will have a downloadable map and clue sheet, painted stones around the park, and a badge to earn.
- All items can be downloaded below
- Each Hunt has different instructions. Follow the correct instructions on each map.
- DO NOT pick up, move, or touch the stone. Other kids will be looking for them too.
- Some hunts will have bonus activities like animals to imitate, exercises to do, trivia to answer, and problems to solve.
- Take photos and tag #ParkHunt on Facebook or Instagram for a chance at giveaways like hooded sweatshirts, hats and more!
- After completing the Hunt, print out your badge, attach it to cardboard and string, and wear it with pride!
- These hunts are free for all to participate in.
- However, if you had a great time, you can ‘buy the Hunt Makers a cup of coffee’ through Venmo, PayPal, and through the Events.com. There is no obligation here.Contact the ParkHunt Makers: