Don’t waste the energy going 2,252 miles to Oregon when you can get a taste of it right in Cleveland. This 12km (7.5 mile) race is dubbed ‘Little Oregon’ for the single track section that features rows of pine trees we naively but endearingly compare to the Northwest. Join us for the full race or sign up for the 5k option.
This race is live and in-person! Refer 3 friends and earn a hoodie upgrade and $5 back!
🌲 About The Race and Timeline
Race day is Sunday, March 28!
- 8:00 AM – Packet Pick Up
- 8:30 AM – Drop bag drop-off ends
- 9:00 AM – 12k Start:
- 9:30 AM – 5k Start:
- Awards: View online results link. Awards will be picked up from awards table following the race. No ceremony due to covid restrictions.
This will be a live and in-person with wave starts based on your pace. Runners will be sent in groups of 25 two minutes apart. Staff, runners, and spectators are required to wear a face mask. Runners may remove the their masks after they begin their race. Join us as we take to the trails, get a little dirty, and run some miles.
- Soft-fit t-shirt
- Optional upgrade to hoodie or earn hoodie for free by referring friends!
- Chip-timed trail race
- Age group and overall prizes (top 3 m/f and top 2 for ten year age groups)
- Live and in-person race with virtual options
🌲 Course Map, Drop Bags, & Support
Due to pandemic restrictions, no food or drink will be provided on course. 1 Drop Bag will be available to each 12k runner. This will be brought to the 12k turnaround. Any unclaimed drop bags will be donated or thrown away. Drop bags will be collected near the finish line up until 30 minutes before the start of the race and brought back to finish line after the last runner makes the turnaround.
Packaged water and snacks will be available to participants at the finish line. Please plan your course support accordingly.
- Strave: https://www.strava.com/routes/2788844859396372638
- RideWithGPS: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/35017375