What is a Hike for your Heart? Hike for Your Heart is series of hiking routes to explore over the course of your summer ( June, July, August). The routes will take place in various parks and trails around the city and the one who completes them first wins a TBD prize. This contest will be virtual, and we would encourage people to complete the challenge in their own time and safely.
Prizes will be awarded for the following 3 categories. We will raffle off all prizes until they are gone.
- Raffle for participants based on miles completed. 5 miles = 1 entry
- Raffle for all participants who completed all the trails
- Raffle for all participants who raised at least $100
Prizes will be gift certificates and items from local running stores and backpacking shops!
How to Submit Miles
- Click the ‘Results’ page
- Click the ‘Submit Virtual Results’ button in the upper right hand corner
- Find your profile and upload your results
- Upload the miles and notes from your Hike/Run
- Earn Badges and eligibility into raffle items!
What You Get
- Guide to 15 hikes around Cleveland with pictures and links to routes through AllTrails
- New Badges are earned every 5 miles
- Fundraise to earn a soft fit shirt or purchase through check out!
Fundraise to Earn More
- Fundraise $30 and receive a shirt at no cost to you
- Fundraise $100 and earn a refund on your registration fee
- Fundraisers will also earn entry into the raffle
Funds raised will benefit the Cleveland American Heart Association. We challenge you to get out there and explore trails you’ve never seen and have an adventure in the trails around Cleveland.