Does it count as carbo-loading if you do it during the run?? Join the Crafty 10k group run and let’s get some legs moving.
Start a micro-group by posting to our Facebook Event Page
or posting to Run The Land
What you need:
– Spare shirt for your post run beer/food to change into
– Mask/buff to abide by city/county rules
– Be respectful to your servers/businesses
How it works:
– Pick a brewery to start and finish at
– Grab some running buddies by posting in this event page or on the Run The Land Group to keep groups at 10 or less
– Run the route passing all the indie craft breweries in Cleveland or make one up yourself
– Snap a photo before or after and report how many breweries you 1) made it past and 2) stopped for a beer at
This is a chance to do a patio hop, get together with the running community, burn some calories before indulging, and exploring a little bit of the CLE.
We will do this run 3 times about every 2 weeks.
– Friday, July 31 @ 6:30pm
– Wednesday, August 26 @ 6:30pm
– Saturday, September 5 @ 6:30pm
Link to Route:
If this link does not work, let us know and we will provide an alternative.
*Please abide by all city and county laws and ordinances.