Take a break from the city and escape to Catawba Island for a fully supported bike ride in partnership with our friends at Eriesponsible and Twin Oast Brewing. This scenic ride will take you all around the peninsula, loop you through Marblehead, and have you finish right back up at Twin Oast Brewing for some refreshments and live music on the lawn.
Come Tour Catawba Island on Fantastic, Fully Supported Bicycle Routes!
The Inaugural Coast to the Oast is October 17 starting and finishing at Twin Oast Brewing on the shores of Lake Erie! This is a ride for all ages and abilities with clearly signed courses of 10 and 30 miles.
This is a fully supported ride with rest stops and support vehicles along the routes to curb your hunger or alleviate any bike issues. The ride begins and ends at the beautiful Twin Oast Brewing, and your entry fee includes a beverage from Twin Oast, soft-fit shirt designed by Eriesponsible, and post-ride entertainment on the lawn at Twin Oast.
Best of all – the proceeds from this ride benefit Eriesponsible and their mission of “Taking Steps Now to Maintain the Health of Lake Erie for Future Generations”!
2020 Coast to the Oast Options
– 10 Miles – 11:30am departure – Enjoy an easy pedal around the Catawba Island peninsula.
– 30 miles – 11:00am departure Expand your range and tour down to Marblehead, stop and enjoy the view at our lunch stop before cruising back to the brewery
* With 2 rest stops along the route you’ll have the energy you need to finish strong.
The routes are always subject to change due to construction and the like, and we’ll post them closer to the event to satisfy your curiosity. No matter what route you choose, you will find well-stocked rest stops to keep you going.
Adult Online Registration
– Early Bird (No Codes Accepted) > $35
– September 1 – October 1 @ midnight > $40
– October 1 – October 16 @ noon > $45
– Onsite/Day of Registration > $50
– First beverage included
– Sign up a party of 4 and receive a Jumbo Pretzel
– Soft-fit, long sleeve shirt
– 2 route options to choose from (10 or 30 miles)
– Rest stops to keep you fueled for the longer loops
– Rider Bib will get you $1/off beers all day
– Post-ride beverage and entertainment
– Helmets are required for this ride, and riders may change their route distance at check-in on the day of the event.
Social Distance Start
Riders will start spaced individually or in small pairs with direct family members. The Rest Stop will have volunteers following necessary precautions.
Refunds: We ride rain or shine, and will only delay for dangerous conditions. Due to the fundraising nature of this event, there are no refunds.
EARN A JUMBO PRETZEL AND PIZZA
Earning a free, delicious, Jumbo Pretzel and Pizza is easy!
– Sign up for Coast to the Oast
– Share your referral code with your friends
– When 3 people use your code, we will include a voucher for a Jumbo Pretzel
– When 7 people use your code, we will include a voucher for a Pizza!
– Both may be used that day.
– It’s that easy! Bring the whole crew.
Twin Oast Brewery
3630 NE Catawba Rd
Port Clinton, OH US 43452