Get your free photos after the run by putting your bib number in above in the box!
Join us for our 6th 4 Miles 4 Water!
Thousands of YOU have raised over $400,000 with us for clean water the last 5 years while enjoying our water ways. This year, June 22nd is an extra special day- not only is it 4 Miles 4 Water, but it marks the 50th Anniversary of the last time the Cuyahoga River burned.
Join us in celebrating the progress we have made in our waterways in the last 50th and get inspired to do more to protect our water and ensure everyone has access to it.
WHAT WILL I GET?
All runner and walkers will receive:
– Chip Timed Race
– 4 Miles 4 Water Stainless Steel Water Bottle
– Pic-2-Go Professional Race Photos Online
– Complimentary Post-Race Beer (21+ only)
– Virtual Swag… which means no ‘Eco-Guilt’
– Entrance to All Things Water Festival (8am-1pm); suggested $10 donation for all non-registered runners/walkers
Plus a chance to win gift certificates and more if you place in your age group!
Yes! We’ve added Timing Chips each mile will be marked.
WHY NO RACE T-SHIRT?
One cotton t-shirt requires 700 gallons of water to produce. As champions of our world’s water supply, our goal is to raise awareness responsibly. That’s why we’ll give you a reusable, stainless steel water bottle instead. You’re welcome!
2019 FESTIVAL TIMELINE
– 8:00am Race Registration & Bib Pick-Up Opens
– 9:30am 4 Mile Race Begins
– 9:45am 1 Mile Walk Begins
– 11:00am Race Awards (estimated time)
– 12:00pm Passport to Education Drawing
– 1:00pm Festival Conclusion
WHY IS THE RACE 4 MILES?
4 miles is the average distance many people in the world have to walk in order to obtain drinking water. How does a 4 mile walk sound before your morning coffee?
WHERE DOES MY MONEY REALLY GO?
ADDITIONAL EVENT INFORMATION
In order to preserve our fresh water resources and have a positive impact on the global water crisis, we must create more awareness and reconnect people with the fresh water resources in our own backyard. All of which can be achieved through 4 Miles 4 Water!
On Saturday, June 22, 2019, 4 Miles 4 Water will take place at Jacobs Pavilion at the Nautica Entertainment Complex. Enjoy views of downtown Cleveland and the Cuyahoga River waterfront during the festival, run and walk!