The Beer Mile is Saturday, November 2, and this email will be what you need to know:
Event Address: 5033 Broadway Ave, Cleveland, OH 44127
Packet Pick Up: Friday, 4-6pm at Masthead and starting at 10:00am to 2:00pm at the Velodrome on Saturday
Event Award Categories
- Best Costume
- Top Elite Wave Male and Female
- Top 2 Person Relay
- Top 4 Person Relay
- Top Ale-Athoner Team
- Donut Mile Champion
- Brewer’s Relay Champion Team
*All award winners will get to sign the Wall of Fame Trophy and have their photo taken with said award
- 11:00 PM -& 11:30 AM – Open Waves
- 12:00 PM – Two Person Relay
- 12:30 PM – Donut Mile
- 12:55 PM – **Combined 12:30 and 1:10 Waves**
- Beer Olympics Break
- 1:40 PM – Brewer’s Relay ($4 & includes beverage)
- 2:00 PM – Elite Wave
- 2:30 PM – Four-Person & Ultimate Ale-athoner Relay
- 3:00 PM – Open Wave
- 4:30 PM – Masthead for post-run pizza and beers
- All participants are in charge of their own safe commute to and from the event. Please 1) bring a designated driver or 2) download and use a ride share app like Uber or Lyft. These are inexpensive and easy to use. We cannot stress the importance of this enough.
Where to Park
- Please park on the street on Pershing or Fowler Ave. Both are easy to get to the venue. We are confirming use of the Bohemian National Hall lot and will have signs up on event day.
- Race day registrations will be accepted starting at 10:00 AM through 2:45 PM. All pre-registered runners and walk-ups with visit the same tables to register. Look for signs at the event. Please arrive 30 minutes before your wave
What to Bring
- Per the rules, bring your own beer that is in a can or bottle with a 5% ABV. Visit the rules page for complete details.
- 10×10 pop up tent – We will have tents setup on site but weather is looking rainy. If you have a pop up, please feel free to bring and share the coverage!
- Water and snacks – water will be provided and a food truck will be on-site but make sure you take care of your nutrition
- Towel/Change of clothes to change/dry off